iwis offers a comprehensive range of roller chains in accordance with DIN and ANSI standards, as well as numerous special chains for a variety of uses. Our drive chains are all characterised by their high wear resistance and significantly higher fatigue strength than required by the standard.
The iwis premium brand. Technical precision and outstanding quality.
Owing to their excellent wear resistance and uniformity, matchless precision and a significantly higher tensile and fatigue strength than the norm, JWIS roller chains enjoy an above-average service life. All iwis chains are prestretched and are provided with highly effective initial lubrication.
iwis Super Longlife chains (SL series) feature pins with a very high surface hardness. This special design gives the chain outstanding qualities: maximum wear resistance, longer service life, high tensile and fatigue strength, low susceptibility to corrosion and fretting corrosion in the chain links plus enhanced emergency running characteristics to cope with inadequate lubrication.
1. Iwis Bush – manufactured specially as a special, surface treated cylinder and depending on the application seamless or curled.
2. Iwis shouldered pin(ISO606) SL Chains have pins with even higher resistance to wear.
3. Iwis side plates – optimally dimensioned,shaped with precision, heat-treated for toughness and hardness.
4. Iwis roller – an absolute cylindrical form guarantees ideal sliding -contact bearing properties
ELITE roller chains
A wide and varied range of drive and conveyor chains for industrial applications.
- British & American Standard roller chains
- Simplex, Duplex, Triplex
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel plated/Zinc plated
- Side bow chain
- Heavy duty
|JWIS_Precision chain systems