RESATEC MOTOR BASE MW8
- Self Adjusting
- Belt Protection
- Energy Saving
- Maintenance Free
The RESATEC-MW 8 is the universal motor base for friction belt drives of 7.5 to 45 kW motors.
- Equipped with two integrated axle stabilizers
- Robust and maintenance free pre-tensioning device and a screw head bracket for simple and safe one-man installation
- Mounting holes for all motor housing sizes (IEC160M-225M) already provided
- Guarantees the optimal belt tension at any time
- The replacement time of the V-belt is reduced by 50 %. No realignment of the drive pulleys when changing belts.
- Up to four times longer belt life due to correct tension.
- Less operational interruptions and protection of the pulleys, bearings and motor axles.
- Less energy consumption through perfectly tensioned V-belts.
- Accident prevention through safe and easy handling.
- All parts galvanized.
- Absolutely maintenance-free.