Optibelt ALPHA TORQUE
Timing belt – endless, cast polyurethane
The optibelt ALPHA TORQUE is made from abrasion-resistant polyurethane with a hardness of 86 Shore A. Good resistance to oil plus a certain resistance to acids and alkaline solutions are standard features of this polyurethane.
The optibelt ALPHA TORQUE can be reinforced with tension cords made of steel, highly flexible steel, stainless steel, aramid, polyester or Vectran to suite a wide range of applications.
- Good oil and chemical resistance
- Large selection of tensile reinforcement materials
- Quick availability
• Usable sleeve width: up to 380 mm
• Unlimited choice of colours on request
• Variable position of the tolerance zone, for fixed centre distances, for example
T 2.5; T5; T10
DT 2.5; DT5; DT10
MXL; XL; L
Metric: 120 to 2,250 mm
Imperial: 2.4 to 60 inches