Accurate limitation of tensile and pressure forces.
- Reliable limitation of forces with high accuracy
- Backlash-free force transmission with high axial rigidity
- Immediate force interruption on overload
- Automatic engagement precisely at the point of disengagement
- Electrical switch-off via integrated sensor
EAS®-axial – Two-directional overload protection
- Limits tensile and compressive forces.
- High quality materials, hardened functional components and superior manufacturing precision guarantee excellent repetitive accuracy of the set force and increase the service lifetime.
- Backlash-free force transmission with high axial rigidity.
- Immediate force interruption in the event of overload.
Stepless adjustment of the release force.
- Free stroke in both tensile and compressive direction can be defined by the user.
- EAS®-axial with integrated limit switch emits a signal in case of overload occurrence, which can be used to shut down the drive.
- By using an EAS®-axial and a cycle monitor, cycle frequencies can be monitored and controlled. Force limitation for linear movements, e.g. crank mechanisms.
- As torque support, e.g. in manufacturing gearbox.
- In cam-controlled feed drives.
|Mayr EAS-Axial_19_12_2014||22/02/2018||1.13 MB|