Cycloidal Bevel / Helical
Right Angle Spiral Bevel Speed Reducers with Cyclo® or Planetary Reducer Inputs
The Cyclo® Bevel Buddybox 4 Series (Cyclo® BBB4) is a robust, state-of-the-art, mid-sized family of speed reducers and gearmotors. The Cyclo® BBB4 is a unique combination of features that result in a highly reliable, efficient and durable gearbox: the all-steel internal construction, Cyclo® or planetary inputs, and the ductile iron housing provide unmatched ruggedness.
New features of the Cyclo® BBB4 Series:
- Ductile Iron Housing: New ductile iron housing is twice as strong as cast iron, making it one of the most rugged bevel gearboxes available
- Increased Overhung Load Capacity: Cyclo® BBB4 has over 375% overhung load capacity than previous models
- Increased Ratings: The newly designed Cyclo® BBB4 series has been optimized for increased power ratings over the previous generations
- New Larger Size: New F Size yields higher torque and can accommodate larger shaft diameters
- New Ratios Available: 46 standard and 87 optional ratios added
- Unified Lubrication System: Single oil-bath lubrication system for easy maintenance and higher performance.
- Compact Design: The most torque-dense right angle gearbox design available in the industry. The new ductile iron housing allows for higher radial load in a small, compact design.