CMD Flexident Senior Gear Couplings
Flexident Senior is a curved tooth flexible coupling, 100 % steel made. « Ultra » compact, developed through the Finite Element Technique.
Torque from 1200 Nm up to 7 780 kNm for shaft diameters from 38 to 800 mm.
- Special gear teeth realized in order to increase the contact surface and to limit the superficial pressure.
- Special Shape of tooth in order to limit noise and vibrations interferences
- Ring Gear: Gear Teeth optimized by finite elements.
- Gear Hub:Bore hub capacity up to 800 mm optimization by finite elements.
- Tightness with standard o-rings that guarantee the long life of couplings.
- Fasteners class 12.9 allow torque transmission by adhesion.
|Flexident-Senior Gear Couplings Catalogue_Drive Systems||22/02/2018||4.60 MB|
|Flexident-Senior Gear Couplings_IOM||22/02/2018||575.58 KB|